Friday, October 12, 2012

Quick Update, More to Come :)

I'm apparently TERRIBLE at this blogging thing. It's been forever since I posted. I've been back in training for over 5 months and I never updated with physio.

Obviously physio went well since I'm back at it. My weight loss didn't go as planned at all, I have basically lost nothing. I do however have a tournament coming up in nine days, the 2nd Annual Ottawa Open. I will not be competing at my desired weight class but hopefully I can get down to a decent weight by then (it's not going in my favor as of yet). I'm finding it hard to fit in the training I need due to student life and work :( but I'm not too worried, I more just want to get the rust off and strive for greater things later.

I just really wanted to write something and try to get myself back into the habit. Starting next year you will be seeing me on the mats a lot and I would like to keep you all posted throughout that Every comp I can make it to I will be there! Possibly even the Worlds, who knows?

A quick academy update Matt "Hammer" Hache recieved his black belt!!!!! How crazy awesome is that?!

There have been lots of other promotions and accomplishments but I think I will do a separate post to make sure I get all of them. Keep your eye out for that and...

Until then,

Train Safe. Train Smart. Train Hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment